Tile patterns have the ability to enhance a room if utilised properly.
To be able to choose the right pattern for your space though can be an arduous task and that’s why we thought we’d help out.
For the most part, tile patterns can be broken up into three categories:
• Border patterns
• Wall patterns
• Floor patterns
Tile patterns can be so pivotal in highlighting the most unique aspects of a room.
They are also perhaps the most difficult part about making a decision on tiles.
Choosing the type of tile is easy but then it’s easy to get caught up in how the tile will then look.
These are simple suggestions to help you choose the right tile pattern:
• Don’t assume a room is symmetrical.
• Random is actually not a pattern style but a specific look. Most random tile arrangements reside under the following dimensions:
12’ x 12’ 60%
6” x 12” 40%
6” x 6” 40%
Now that we have broken down the above it’s always important to break down your selection for choosing a tile pattern.
These are the 3 easy to follow steps so that you can avoid the most common pitfalls involved when installing a tile pattern in or outside of your home.
3 Steps to Success BEFORE You Choose a Tile Pattern
1. Choose your desired result first and you won’t have to rely on getting lucky to end up with it.
2. Realistically assess what kind of space you’re working with before deciding something. If you don’t know for sure ask for someone’s advice on the matter.
3. Just like all patterns don’t work with all spaces, some materials don’t work well with all patterns
For further information or assistance pertaining to tile patterns, designs and expert guidance, please fill up our Online Form below or Call Us.”